Tanren Mansion (Mansion, TM) is a dungeon located in northern Tanren region. The dungeon consists of mainly Ghost-types. There are 40 Floors and there are sealed rooms from Floors 1 to 10 that lead to Tanren Courtyard or Tanren Basement. The level range of the dungeon starts at level 30 but ends at level 65.
Floors 1 through 10 have sealed rooms, these rooms are locked by a door with surrounding walls and are inaccessible using methods of mobilization. There are three ways to enter one:
- Using a Mansion Key
- Using a One-Room Orb
- Warping into it by using a methods of teleportation
The first is a yellow tiled room with stairs going down which leads to Tanren Basement. Its door lasts from Floor 1 to Floor 5. The second is a dark grass filled room with plants which leads to Tanren Courtyard. Its door lasts from Floor 6 to Floor 10
Floors 11-40 add medium sized darkness that envelopes the player.
On Floor 35 is a sealed chamber with a Sinister Box that can contain the following items:
- Purple Silk
This information needs to be expanded. You can help P.MysteryUniverse Wiki by expanding it.
They know the following moves:
- Banette: Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot, Imprison, Phantom Force
- Chandelure: Calm Mind, Clear Smog, Dark Pulse, Overheat
- Gengar: Dazzling Gleam, Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Shadow Ball
- Mismagius: Destiny Bond, Ominous Wind, Phantom Force, Round
- Rotom: Double Team, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
Boss drop (Rotom):
- Mansion Key
- Get out...
- Turn Back...
- Leave this place...
- You do not belong here...
- Get out...
- Get out.
- GET OUT!!!
At the end of the dungeon, there are three Deluxe Boxes, two of which can be obtained by normal means while the third must be gotten by using a Mansion Key. Without it, you can still get it with the help of at least one other player. While one player does not stand on a warp the other can freely move over the warp pads to collect the final box.
- Shady Dust
- Spooky Plate
- Dark Dust
- Dusk Stone
- Psyche Dust
- Reaper Cloth
- Max Revive
- Lum Berry
- Old Gateau
- Vanish Seed
- Big Pearl
- Relic Copper
- Relic Silver
- TM Dream Eater
- TM Taunt
- TM Toxic
Pokémon in bold are recruitable. Please visit the Recruitable Pokémon page for more information.
The objective of this dungeon is to defeat Rotom and obtain the Mansion Key. This key is required to enter Tanren Courtyard and Tanren Basement. Purple Silk for Ghost-types can be obtained in the sealed chamber box.
- Bring a Pokémon that is immune to status moves as many of the Pokémon are capable of inflicting various status moves like immobilization.
- A Trap Scarf is one of the best items to use here due to the large amount of traps.
- It is possible to enter a sealed room without a Mansion Key using a variation of warping methods (Teleport, Warp Scarf, Warp Seed), however this is largely luck based.
- It is recommended to bring Gravelerocks or other throwable items to inflict damage on Shedinja, which spawn often in the dungeon.
- Tanren Mansion was created by Dausk.
- Tanren Mansion's release was delayed for four months due to various reasons.
- The dungeon shares its initials, TM, with Tanren Mines, as well as the Technical Machine items.
- Tanren Mansion was the first dungeon to be released that specialized in the Ghost-type.
- The original item that was blocked at the end of Tanren Mansion was a Mansion Key, later being replaced by a third Deluxe Box.
- Tanren Mansion has no Secret Room, while the dungeons that it leads to both do.