Sky Garden is a sub-dungeon and the last path the player can take in Sky Fortress. To access the Sky Garden, you must have defeated the legendary birds from the Fire, Ice and Electric paths and obtained their respective orbs. The player will be able to access Sky Garden entering the doorway found in the midpoint after Floor 50 in Sky Fortress. In the Sky Garden, the player will face off with Rayquaza and see the conclusion of Sky Fortress' storyline.
|Stealth Rock Trap|
On the Sky Fortress Garden's final floor, Sky Garden Rooftop, Rayquaza will appear and announce that he is free. He then calls over Slowking - the one the player first meets at the end of Mt. Stormhold - and turns it into a Ditto, revealing that the Ditto was the Slowking's original form, and that Moltres and Articuno were right; the Slowking/Ditto was not an ally to the player. The Ditto runs, and Rayquaza explains that he wanted to make the legendary birds weak so that he could escape and makes an offer to the player. The player rejects the offer and Rayquaza challenges the player. After defeat, Rayquaza vows revenge and leaves. Rayquaza has the moves Draco Meteor, Dragon's Ascent, Extreme Speed, and Hyper Beam.
- Dragon Dust
- Rayquaza's Heart Slate
- ???: Ryouuuu....
- ???: Guahahahaha!
- Rayquaza: Finally! Finally, I have succeeded! I am soon to leave this cursed prison...Hah, yes...!
- [Player Name]....!?
- Rayquaza: ...Ah, right. You are yet not informed.
- Rayquaza: Get in here, minion!
- Shamouti: Y-yes boss...
- Rayquaza: Return to your original form...I no longer have any use of you.
- Ditto: No, please! Boss, wai- ...Ditto! D-ditto!
- Rayquaza: ...Silence, you pest!
- Ditto: ...Waaaah!
- Rayquaza: ...What a coward!
- Rayquaza: Guahaha! The immortal soul! I have finally found it... The key to this prison's escape, and the secret to eternal life... The immortal soul!
- Rayquaza: For thousands of years has this toxic exie been my abode...For years! Curse those birds!
- Rayquaza: Now, now that they are finally weak, I'll strike back, with my raging vegance...
- Rayquaza: Banished me for my corruption... Those merciless birds! ...I shall once more reign as the guardian of Winden.
- Rayquaza: ...Guahaha! And I will reward you, for your efforts...[Player Name]
- [Player Name]: ....!
- Rayquaza: ...You dare utter word about the original guardian of Winden!? How dare you!
- Rayquaza: You can't stop me... You should've just shut up and accepted mu offer...
- Rayquaza: But now! Now you will be an example for all those who dare to challenge my authority...!
- Rayquaza: You shall be reduced to shreds! Guahaha! And so is the fate of all those who side up with those cursed birds...!
- Rayquaza: Guahahahah...! Here I come!
- Rayquaza: Guaaa! Nooo! NO!
- Rayquaza: This! THIS CANNOT BE!
- Rayquaza: I was so close! SO CLOSE!
- Rayquaza: ...Guaaahhh! Curse you, [Player Name]!
- Rayquaza: You haven't seen the last of me! Guaah!
The end room has only one Deluxe Box unlike the other three Sky Fortress paths.
- Amber Tear
- Miracle Chest
- Max Revive
- Big Nugget
- Relic Crown
- Relic Vase
- Full Restore
The Sky Garden Secret Room can be found on all floors and contains four Deluxe Boxes.
- Grass Dust
- Relic Statue
- Max Revive
- Big Nugget
- TM Energy Ball
- TM Swords Dance
Pokémon in bold are recruitable. Please visit the Recruitable Pokémon page for more information.
The objective of this dungeon is to get experience, and obtain a Miracle Chest or Amber Tear from the end box. Rayquaza also has a small chance to drop his Heart Slate for players to fuse with Mystery Part in order to be able to summon it in the dungeons.
- Must have a Flying-type Pokémon in the team.
- Rayquaza can be easily beaten with Haze or Clear Smog and a Slumber Orb.
- Status conditions are common.
|Steel Path | Fairy Path | Dragon Path | Dark Path | Poison Path | Fire Path | Ice Path | Electric Path | Sky Garden|