If you are looking for Thunderstorm Forest, go here.
Far Thunderstorm Forest, also called Far TSF or Deep TSF, is the continuation dungeon of Thunderstorm Forest. It is the final part of the Thunderstorm dungeon and ends with 2 boss battles. It has a total of 10 floors.
The Pokémon in this dungeon are mainly in the level range of 22-25.
Like Thunderstorm Forest, there are no weather conditions is this dungeon, but three traps are introduced.
The scenery of the dungeon is light brown dirt with a lot of rocks and twigs on the ground. The walls are made of yellow trees and shrubbery that are in clusters. The dungeon has darkness in it and the rooms can vary from being small to large.
There are 2 boss Pokémon at the end of this dungeon; Shinx is the first boss, fighting you alone and after its defeat it always drops a Leppa Berry. After the Shinx, the Luxray comes in as the second boss to finish you off. After its loss, Luxray may drop a regular Mushroom or 80 Poké.
- 80 Poké (Luxray)
- Leppa Berry (Shinx)
- Mushroom (Luxray)
Before Fighting (Shinx):
- Shinx: Grrrrrr!
- Shinx: Yes, an intruder! This is my chance to prove to everyone that I can be brave! Mhm, right
- Shinx: Prepare to face your end, intruder!
After Defeating (Shinx), Before Fighting (Luxray):
- Shinx: Noooo! You-you're tough...
- Shinx: I must inform the leader, yes!
- Luxray: RAAAAAAAWWR!
- Luxray: So it is you...
- Luxray: You wil not escape unpunished!
- Luxray: Get ready to meet your end!
The Secret Room that is found here is the exact same as in Thunderstorm Forest. However, the Secret Room that is found here is more common.
The Pokémon that appear here are similar to its previous dungeon, however they are stronger and have an addition of new Pokémon.
|Special Band||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Cheri Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Leppa Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Wacan Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Quick Seed||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Reviver Seed||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Stun Spike||All Floors||Wall||No|
|Petrify Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|TM Attract||All Floors||Floor||No|
|TM Roar||All Floors||Floor||No|
Kecleon Shop Items
There is a Kecleon Shop on Floor 5.
|TM Thunder Wave||5000|
The Mystery Eggs that are in this dungeon are the same Pokémon that were in Thunderstorm Forest with Dedenne being a new addition.
(Hidden, in walls/water)
This dungeon's objective is like the other dungeons. To be able to climb the floors and beat the bosses. Dedenne is only obtainable here outside of events, via Eggs. Otherwise players can come here to train or for the Secret Room items.
- This is the only dungeon that has a boss that spawns after another.
- This dungeon was revamped in 2015, it used to have only 5 floors.
- This dungeon was renamed to Far Thunderwave Woods, but was changed back to Thunderstorm Forest later on.
- The boss room, Thunderstorm Rock, may be a reference to The Lion King's "Pride Rock".
- Minun used to appear recruitable in Far Thunderstorm Forest, and always showed up regardless of ID.