Dream Grove, is called DG, is a dungeon that is located in Tanren Undercity. DG is time specific dungeon, it will be Daydream when Dawn/Day and Nightmare when Dusk/Night.
If you are looking for Dream Grove (Daydream) click here.
If you are looking for Dream Grove (Nightmare) click here.
Daydream EntrywayBefore entering Dream Grove, you will enter Daydream Entryway (Dawn/Day) and you may not see your party members in here.
Before entering Dream Grove, you will enter Nightmare Entryway (Dusk/Night) and you may not see your party members in here.
There are two bosses in the Tea Room after Floor 30
There are also two bosses at the end of the dungeon that vary depending on which version of Dream Grove was taken.
The main objective of this dungeon is to find Whimsical key (Dusk/Night) and Mischievious key (Dawn/Day).
- Mischievious key can be used to open door after Tea room of Dream Grove Nightmare.
- Whimsical key can be used to open door after Tea room of Dream Grove Daydream.
Once the player enter the room by using Mischievious/Whimsical key, Garden key is required to open the gate for Dream Grove Depths part. Garden key can be found in Royal Garden, which is on Top right wrap of the room.
Garden key can be found here.
Player can use Honey to spawn Inkay/Skrelp (Dusk/Night, depend on user's ID) or Swirlix/Spritzee.(Dawn/Day, depend on user's ID)
- Bring Mischievious and Whimsical keys.
- Bring Honey if you want to recruit Inkay/Skrelp/Swirlix/Spritzee.
- This dungeon is a reference to Alice in Wonderland. As such, the player is referred to as Alice.