If you're looking for Taric's Shop, go here.
Dragon's Descent, also called DD by players, is a dungeon west of Tanren, in the Watery Outlook. To access it, one must have HM Dive. A key is found on Floor 35 that is needed to continue into Dragon's Descent Depths and complete the dungeon.
The weather can be Sunny, Cloudy, or Rainy.
|Toxic Spikes Trap|
The floor is a light blue with blue walls amongst the dark-brown stone walls. Water can be found in abundance here, and there are random gems lying in a pile.
Starting on Floor 26, the darkness increases and the blue walls become a darker hue. The ground also becomes a darker brown, while the gems found are much bigger than the scattered gems from the earlier floors.
After the boss, to further proceed in Dragon's Descent, you will need a Dragon's Crest, which can always be found on Floor 35, to open the sealed door in this room to be able to do the second part of the maze and to be able to continue onto Dragon's Descent Depths.
The player must solve a puzzle in Dragon's Passage to the entrance of Dragon's Descent Depths. The correct warps in the first part are bottom-left, right, bottom-right, which take you to the locked door. After unlocking it, there is an invisible path to a Kangaskhan storage next to the entrance to the next part of the dungeon.
The boss is a mob type boss, having Dragonite, Salamence, Flygon, Haxorus and Druddigon. They all have a chance of dropping 5 Royal Gems.
- 5 Royal Gems
- Dragonite: Welcome, dear traveller. We've been expecting you.
- Dragonite: ...Carefully watching, analyzing and deducing your each step.
- Dragonite: We feel it's time we tell you. Go on, Flygon, do the honours.
- Flygon: You see, [Player Name], we veil a power too strong. It is an ancient secret that we guard, a power that can be harnessed, for both, good and bad.
- Salamence: It is why we must take extra precaution, and take no risk. Only those with sound wisdom, skill, and tact, can uncover the secrets and the powers that rest beyond.
- Druddigon: Demonstrate to us, your worth, and you may get what you desire.
- Haxorus: Get ready, here we come!
- Dragonite: Traveller, you surely possess a power of your own.
- Haxorus: No one of such strength has challenged us in over an eon.
- Salamence: Farewell, we will meet again.
Pokémon in bold are recruitable. Please visit the Recruitable Pokémon page for more information.
|Royal Gem||All Floors
Dropped by Pokémon
|Dragon Diamond||All Floors||Floor, Wall||No|
|Dragon Fang||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Big Yellow Apple||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Herbal Tea||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Max Ether||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Power Herb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Yellow Apple||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Haban Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Lum Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Sitrus Berry||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Pure Seed||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Revival Herb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Reviver Seed||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Sharp Bones||All Floors||Floor, Wall||Yes|
|Rare Bone||All Floors||Floor||No|
|TM Hone Claws||BF1-26||Floor||No|
|TM Smack Down||BF??||Floor||No|
|TM Power-Up Punch||BF26+||Floor||No|
|All-Dodge Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|All-Hit Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|All-Power Up Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|All Protect Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Cleanse Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Clear Sky Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Foe-Hold Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Foe-Seal Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Health Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Luminous Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Nullify Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Petrify Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Quick Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Rainy Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Rebound Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Recovery Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Recycle Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Scanner Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|See-Trap Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Slumber Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Sunny Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Trapbust Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Trawl Orb||All Floors||Floor||No|
|Heart Scales||All Floors||Floor, Wall||No|
|Big Mushroom||All Floors||Floor||No|
Kecleon Shop Items
There are Kecleon Shops on Floors 16, 28, 36, and 46.
|TM Dragon Tail||6500|
|TM Nature Power||9000|
The objective of the dungeon is to collect Royal Gems to spend in Taric's Shop, gain experience, and recruit some Pokémon that aren't recruitable anywhere else.
- To fully complete Dragon's Descent, you need to make sure you take the Dragon's Crest on Floor 35 to open the locked door in the room after the boss.
- Try not relying on Rest on lower floors, as there are Uproar users.
- Don't charge into enemies, since they have moves that can Paralyze and Freeze you.
- This is the only dungeon to where you can obtain Mienfoo and Goomy.